Free Template Alissa: Responsive Bootstrap Coming Soon Page

Updated on: Apr 05 2019 by Anli

Free Template Alissa: Responsive Bootstrap Coming Soon Page

Today’s free web design resource is a responsive coming soon template built with Bootstrap, named Alissa. You can use it if you’re planning to launch a new project or service soon and you want to begin creating your email list before the launch. Alissa comes with images slideshow, countdown timer, minimal and light design, AJAX email subscription form with form validation, and social icons. Take a look at the live demo and download it from the links below.

You might also like:

Uizer – Bootstrap Coming Soon Template
Piano – Bootstrap Coming Soon Landing Page

Demo, Download and License

Version 2.0

Read the ChangeLog and see what has changed.

VIEW DEMO

DOWNLOAD:  Alissa: Responsive Bootstrap Coming Soon Page, version 2 (28917 downloads)

Version 1

VIEW DEMO

DOWNLOAD:  Free Template Alissa: Responsive Bootstrap Coming Soon Page (39895 downloads)

License

You can use this coming soon template in personal and commercial projects, but you can’t sell or distribute it directly, “as is”. If you plan to use it, a link to this page or any form of spreading the word will be much appreciated.

Some of the resources used:

Photos by: Shermeee.

Images slideshow: jQuery Backstretch.

Alissa for WordPress

Alissa is also available as a WordPress theme. Check it out below:

Alissa Coming Soon WordPress Theme

Similar Bootstrap Coming Soon Templates

Seria - Bootstrap Coming Soon Template Mira - Bootstrap Coming Soon Template Eli - Bootstrap Coming Soon Template

166 Comments So Far

1. Dmitry says:

How to set time? Every time when user go to website time is 24:23:59:59

2. Dmitry says:

It’s ok, at scripts.js you need set:
    var now = new Date();
    //var countTo = 25 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 + now.valueOf();
    BigDay = new Date(“December 25, 2020”);
    var countTo = BigDay.getTime()

Or you can set it like this:
      var countTo = “2020/12/25”;

• stefan says:

Hi, love the template – thank you very much!

Could you possibly be more specific with this fix?
        I tried replacing lines 16 & 17 of script.js with both these options with no success. Dreamweaver indicates a syntax error so I know I’m doing something wrong.

I’d really appreciate any help you can give.

Cheers,
        Stefan

• Seba says:

i try replace line 17 with this
        var countTo =“2020/12/25″;

but there is a sintaxis error

• stefan says:

Do you mean replace line 17 with this?
      I did that and it didn’t work so I imagine not.
      Would love it if you could let me know where it goes in scripts.js

Thanking you in advance!
      -Stef

• Lindsay says:

It should look like this. Change the date to what you see fits.

var now = new Date();
        case “finished”:
        $this.hide();
        }
        });

• Webchants says:

yes its working!
      add a semi-colon at end, may that is what causing error :

var now = new Date();

$this.find(‘span.’+event.type).html(event.value);
        case “finished”:
        $this.hide();
        }
        });

3. Piotr says:

Your templates are awesome. Thanks to you, I will be able to learn web design and coding. Do you know the pages similar to yours? Could you possibly send it to me? Thanks so much.

4. Alfan says:

Hi Anli,
    I am Alfan the dynamicthemes.net and dynamicwp.net team.

I see your html template files and I like it, especially Andia Responsive Agency Template. You have made it so beautiful and interactive.

I would like to offer you cooperation to convert your free html template into wordpress. Then, we want to redistribute it in our site – dynamicthemes as freethemes, of course with some rules and permission from you.

Would you mind to accept my offer? I will wait a good answer from you. Thank you.

Kins Regards,

Alfan
    Dynamicthemes Team

Thanks Alfan. Yes, you can convert the template and distribute it in your site. I’d appreciate it if you add a link to the template’s page.

• Alfan says:

HI, thanks for your permission, I am very glad to hear that,. I hope we will tell you if the themes was released

5. Hello Anli,

Wanted to let you know your template has found a good use at
    Very nice work, and easy to edit ! Thanks a lot !
    (included a link back to your site, and some public posting on G+ as well:)

Cheers !
    Mark

6. Nice! You don’t get too many fully responsive launch themes. 🙂

7. Satyadeep says:

WoW! Simple, beautiful and elegant theme. Thank you very much.

Cheers from India!

8. Cas says:

So this timer should look like this?

var now = new Date();
    var countTo = “2020/12/25″;

If I do that numbers doesnt show. Please help.

9. DJ says:

Thank you for sharing this cool template!

10. megadeth92 says:

Thank you! 😀
    How could I change the success-message after suscribe?
    I can’t found it in index.html…

11. yatharth says:

subscribe button is not working. Pls help
    thnx in advance

12. Rich says:

…I’m having the same issue with the counter script.js? How is the script changed to continue counting down? Every time I refresh the site, the counter starts from the beginning? Apart from that, great template!

13. Rich says:

…just managed to figured it out! the actual characters ” make a difference when pasting! seems to be fine now!

cheers!

14. Anita says:

Thank you very much for sharing this excellent and nice template!

No problem with the time setting, changing some colours and the links, but no idea how to use a picture logo instead of the text logo in the header … Could you help me ?
    Thanks in advance

15. Jackskinor says:

Can someone explain to me how and where I’m supposed to use this template? Because I downloaded it, and modify it a bit, then after my modifications everything was working fine in the browser as I execute the index.html from notepad++ (after my modifications). But while uploaded into my FTP server, my site which has a simple maintenance page displays as basic HTML 1.0 look.

16. Lauryn says:

How do I change the index.html file to say my data? Every time I update it on my own, it changes the whole back layering structure behind it. Do I need to edit it with Dream Weaver? Thanks so much! Forgive me; it is such a juvenile issue.

17. JC says:

oh, hi Anli. Its so gorgeous template! thx for making this wonderful template!
    Excuse me but, can I convert the template and distribute it in my site?

– JC

18. Donna says:

Hi, I keep getting an error message, even when i trie solutions mentioned here about the setting of the date in the scripts.js

Can you give me the correct code?

Regards,

$this.find(‘span.’+event.type).html(event.value);
      case “finished”:
      $this.hide();
      }
      });

19. slaf says:

I have problems with installing the theme. It keeps saying that there are missing parts such as the stylesheet. I’ve tried several things such as removing and renaming the files but it doesn’t work. I would like to know what I am doing wrong.

20. Marcel says:

guys experiencing problem with no numbers appearing, the problem is proberbly in the “cut/paste” verify the (“) as the dont seem correct.

hope this helps

21. andrea says:

With Safari doesn’t work…you can confirm?

thanks

22. iEatNoodlez_ says:

for the skids that just copyposta’d… check your quote brackets…. ” ” the unicode changed, all you need to do it rewrite the quote brackets

23. Pink says:

Hi,

Can you tell me how can I replace text logo with image logo?

24. Claudio says:

Hi,

First of all, congratulations, ur them is really awesome. I´m trying to install it via my wordpress panel located at my site domain, and it is not working. An error message returns telling index.php is absent. Inside the Zip I downloaded I found only the *.html file. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks…

25. Hassan says:

Good job man you saved my life with this work.
    Thank you very much.

26. Sididi says:

Ty very much for this awesome template !
    How i can send email (Newsletter) to my subscribers ?

27. Frederik says:

Hello,

I tried to set the countdown timer to the following statement but I get a syntax error at the following line: var BigDay = new Date(’4, 4, 2014′);

Could someone help me out ?

var now = new Date();
    $this.find(‘span.’+event.type).html(event.value);
    case “finished”:
    $this.hide();
    }
    });

28. Frederik says:

Ok, figured it out. When you copy the code you’ll have to change the ‘ to ” and vice versa…

29. Rene says:

Frederik, what do you mean? Please post the code

30. séddik says:

I like your template very much, modern & professional , thank you for sharing 😉

31. Bj says:

Nice, but where can I add my own email? I want to get all this subscriptions to my email.

32. Pedro says:

Hi,

Thank you very much for this free coming soon page, i love it!
    Just one problem, i can’t get the email to work.

Right now the sendmail.php file as your email, with mine doesn’t work.

Can you please tell me how to find a work around?

Thanks!

33. green says:

Don’t work why?
    var now = new Date();
    //var countTo = 25 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 + now.valueOf();
    var BigDay = new Date (‘4,4,2014’)
    var countTo = BigDay.getTime()
    $(‘.timer’).countdown(countTo, function(event) {
    $this.find(‘span.’+event.type).html(event.value);
    case “finished”:
    $this.hide();
    }
    });

34. Ignacio says:

where i can edit the social networks links ?

35. kshitij Lohani says:

Working version of the script to change the date to your desired one
    ————————————-

$this.find(‘span.’ + event.type).html(event.value);
    case ‘finished’:
    $this.hide();
    };
    });

36. El says:

Hello Great theme i just have one issue when trying to change the favicon I cannot do so. its weird even when i erase the favicon file from the folder it still appears in the browser. how and why is this possible?

37. missSyreeta says:

The Subscribe email is not sending. I am not receiving any type of message.

38. Yuvraj Zala says:

Hi there, Wonderful design. I am gonna use it in my upcoming website. Thanx dude.

39. DesignerDave says:

Yo!
    Does this work for WordPress? I tried installing it as a plug-in and it’s not valid.
    Please advise.
    Thanks!

• Osaze says:

thats a html5/css template, to get it to work on WordPress will require some extra work on your part.

40. Andrej says:

Hi,

thank you for this great template.
    Is it possible to setup hours and minutes for the launching time?

thx
    andrej

41. Mike says:

The subscribe button is not working for me. I saw a few other comments about this but no answer. When I type in an email address and click subscribe nothing happens. Can someone help me?

42. trying to instal this theme but I’m getting an error:
    theme is missing stylesheet

ive also tried to instal the theme trough the ftp but no luck

Ninon

43. A says:

Hi,
    I can’t work out how to make the email “Subscribe” field work either. When I click ‘Subscribe,’ nothing happens. Please help!

• Minhaz Uddin says:

Just Edit this in your sendmail.php

// Enter the email where you want to receive the notification when someone subscribes
      $emailTo = ‘recipient email id’;

and also edit this

(Don’t depend on the $emailTo in the “mail” instead use the actual email id as i think this is what that stops from sending email. I was also having same problem .)

mail(“recipient email id”, $subject, $body);

Also check if your ISP has any DMARC. because it prevents Php Mailer .

44. qustion says:

Hello admin!

I really like this template and i was wondering how can we customize it for our images and our site! Please help

thanks a lot

Hello qustion,

I’m glad you like the template.
      You can customize it by modifying the template’s files if you know HTML/CSS/Javascript, or by paying someone who knows HTML/CSS/Javascript to modify the template’s files for you.

45. Mike says:

Hi,
    This is great! Thank you!
    I want to add an email icon that is consistent with the social media icons already included. Can you tell me the name of the social media icon set, so I can see if there is an email/envelope option.
    Thanks

46. Andy says:

Can you please tell us how to make the ‘subscribe’ button work.

There have been many requests but no reply.

Thanks

47. Goktug says:

Hi,

That’s an amazing coming soon page. Thank you.

I really want to use it on my web projects which i’m working on but, today i noticed that this template doesn’t work on iphones, ipads and macs. I mean i can’t see the timer.
    Is there any way to fix this problem ?

48. David says:

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, thanks! How I set my timezone?

David

49. David says:

Countdown (with the following code) does not work just in mobile browsers:

var now = new Date();
    //var countTo = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 + now.valueOf();
    var BigDay = new Date(’08, 24, 2014′);
    var countTo = BigDay.getTime();

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Davi

50. David says:

Oh, countdown does not work at least in IE mobile, please check.

Thanks,
    Davi

Sorry, the comments are closed. If you have any question or suggestion, please use the Contact page.