So, the Mira Coming Soon WordPress Theme was born to satisfy these needs. It comes with all the features of the Mira HTML Template (except the “Latest Tweets” section that I’ve removed), plus some “cool” animations and a powerful Options Page from where you can set it up in a few minutes and without touching a line of code.
Below you can see all the features and a review of the Mira Options Page.
- Set up your coming soon page without touching a line of code from the Options Page inside the WordPress admin panel. Learn how to do it in 15 minutes from this tutorial.
- Order or disable the sections as you like (sortable sections: Subscribe, The project, Testimonials, About us, Contact)
- 2 types of backgrounds, white and fullscreen image, for each of the sections above
- Responsive Layout (Bootstrap framework)
- Background Slideshow
- Countdown Timer
- AJAX Email Subscription Form (you receive the new subscriber in your email or add it in your MailChimp list)
- MailChimp integration
- AJAX Contact Form
- Google Map
- Font Awesome Icons
- 25 Social Media Icons, coded and ready to use, from the premium icon set “Ultimate Flat Social Icon Set”
- Free support and updates
Demo and Purchase
Version 2.0 – 24 September 2015
- Added MailChimp support
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.5
- Updated Font Awesome icons to latest version 4.4.0
- Minor code improvements
Version 1.0 – June 2014
- Initial release
The Mira Theme Options
I’ll assume that you already know how to install and activate a WordPress theme. If not, just let me know. To access the Mira Options page just click on the “Mira Theme Options” item in the left menu inside the WordPress Admin panel.
Quick note: Just in case you want to know, the Mira Options page is made using the Titan Framework.
The Options page is organized in different tabs, each one (except the General tab) controls a specific section of the coming soon page.
The General Tab
From the General tab you can set up the main color used for the buttons, hovers and links, and you can upload a favicon.
The Coming Soon Tab
In the Coming Soon tab you can set up the coming soon section of the page. In this tab you can enter the name to use in the top menu for this section, upload the images for the background slideshow (up to 5 images), upload the logo, enter the text (a title and a description) and set up the countdown timer.
The Sortable Sections
The next 5 tabs (Subscribe, The project, Testimonials, About us, Contact) refer to sections (with same names) of the page that can be ordered or disabled. You can also decide the type of background to use for these sections: white or fullscreen image. Along with these options you can also customize the text and icons depending on the type of section.
The Top Menu
Each section (tab) has an option where you can enter the text you want to display on the top menu for that section.
The Footer Tab
In this tab you can enter the copyright text, add the social icons and your social media profile links that will appear in the footer section.
For this section I’ve used 25 social icons from the premium icon set “Ultimate Flat Social Icon Set”. The names of these icons (that you can enter in the footer tab) are: twitter, rss, facebook, dribbble, vimeo, pinterest, instagram-1, linkedin, youtube-1, skype, flickr-2, myspace-2, google-plus-1, digg-1, deviantart, wordpress, github-1, stumbleupon, behance, tumblr, feedburner-1, android, apple, email-1, blogger.
If you have any question, suggestion or you just want to say “Hello”, leave a comment in the form below!