Free Template Alissa: Responsive Bootstrap Coming Soon Page

Published on: Feb 28 2013 by Anli

Free Template Alissa: Responsive Bootstrap Coming Soon Page

Today’s free web design resource is a responsive coming soon template built with Bootstrap, named Alissa. You can use it if you’re planning to launch a new project or service soon and you want to begin creating your email list before the launch. Alissa comes with images slideshow, countdown timer, minimal and light design, AJAX email subscription form with form validation, and social icons. Take a look at the live demo and download it from the links below.

You might also like:

Uizer – Bootstrap Coming Soon Template
Piano – Bootstrap Coming Soon Landing Page

Demo, Download and License

Version 2.0

Read the ChangeLog and see what has changed.

VIEW DEMO

DOWNLOAD: Alissa: Responsive Bootstrap Coming Soon Page, version 2 (15791)

Version 1

VIEW DEMO

DOWNLOAD: Free Template Alissa: Responsive Bootstrap Coming Soon Page (34139)

License

You can use this coming soon template in personal and commercial projects, but you can’t sell or distribute it directly, “as is”. If you plan to use it, a link to this page or any form of spreading the word will be much appreciated.

Some of the resources used:

Photos by: Shermeee.

Images slideshow: jQuery Backstretch.

Alissa for WordPress

Alissa is also available as a WordPress theme. Check it out below:

Alissa Coming Soon WordPress Theme

Similar Bootstrap Coming Soon Templates

Seria - Bootstrap Coming Soon Template Mira - Bootstrap Coming Soon Template Eli - Bootstrap Coming Soon Template

156 Comments So Far

1. David says:

Sorry, but countdown does not work in IE (mobile or not).

Can you help me?

Thanks,
    Davi

I just tried it in IE 8, 9, 10 and it works.

• David says:

Anli, please try with the following code in IE:

var now = new Date();
        //var countTo = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 + now.valueOf();
        var BigDay = new Date(’08, 24, 2014′);
        var countTo = BigDay.getTime();

Pay attention to the quotes here:

var BigDay = new Date(’08, 24, 2014′);

Type them, don’t “copy & paste”.

• David says:

I typed, and the problem remains. And I tested it on several machines. Please check.

Here is a working version:

var countTo = “2014/08/24”;
        $this.hide();
        break;
        }
        });

2. Raphael says:

Hey,

with this version I just can tell him to count down right?

What is if I want a Date like 12/01/2014?

When I copy the JS above its not working :P.

Thanks!

3. David says:

Would you tell me how to install it 🙂

Thank you.

4. Andrew says:

Ive tried the above and it still does not work for me! Could you please help? Ive tried typing it and copying but with no luck.

5. Grace says:

Hi, I’ve attempted to install this template but I get this error message that says that it failed. Please let me know what I must to do fix this. Thank you!

Unpacking the package…
    Installing the theme…
    The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
    Theme install failed.

6. Mayur Dubey says:

Hi, How can I change reply to and email ID of the mail recd. So that I can directly put an auto reply to the new subscribers

7. Amy says:

Will this template work in blogger? How do I upload it this template to blogger?

Thank you so much!!!

8. Chris says:

Thank-you so much for providing this template fro free, I am just having trouble with the emails not being sent, any ideas on why it isn’t working? Are there any parameters I have to change?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

9. john says:

hello I want to skip the day and only want to show hours calculated from days. for example if 2 days and 5 hours are left the time should be shown like this

172800 hours 60 minutes seconds 8 (counting)

10. aivan says:

HI, I would like to ask any solution on showing div under the slider, and why I cann’t access my page on IE8 but it’s accessible on ff, chrome… please I need help on this… Thanks in adance… my url is official.optrimaxplus.com

11. how can i change release date countdown to 01 Oct 2014??? plzzz give me the code for this… i don’t kmow JS!!

12. jitendra rai says:

hi ,the count down time get change every time when the page is refreshed .when ever the new hit is made to the server the timer start form the starting Please help

13. Terrian Givens says:

In writing the code and it doesn’t work, please don’t post it. Make sure the shit works.

If you don’t like what I post here, please don’t visit this site. You’ll help me avoid unnecessary server load.

And yes, I’m sure the shit works! Thanks.

14. vik says:

Hi
    I used the template with custom date
    //var countTo = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 + now.valueOf(); var BigDay = new Date(’10, 21, 2014′); var countTo = BigDay.getTime()

Works fine in browser as checked but in apple safari on computer, iphone or ipad doesnt work.
    Please advise what to do

Thanks in Advance
    Vik

15. Sofia says:

Hi!
    Great template! I just have one question,
    Where can I change de images of the background? I guess it is on de jquerybackstrech file, but I cant find where exactly.

16. Ray says:

Hi Anli,

So sorry, I’ve tried modifying as directed above but still can’t seem to get the countdown not to start over each time a new visitor hits the site or we simply refresh. Wondering what to change so that we’re counting down to a target date of 2014/11/07.

Thanks for taking the time to create this!

Hi Ray! Try to write the code, don’t “copy & paste” it.

• Ray says:

Hi Anli,

Thank you for the quick reply. Of course while trying to fix it, I made it worse… Now the page appears but there are no numbers counting down in the boxes. Not sure what I did wrong. I can start new by uploading and modifying the original but afraid that will just get me to the first problem. You mentioned to “write the code” but not sure which code to write. Sorry to bother you again.

Ray

Upload the original template again. Open the scripts.js file and replace this code:

var now = new Date();
        var countTo = 25 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 + now.valueOf();

with this:

var countTo = “2014/11/07”;

17. Chamindi says:

Hi,

thank you for your free template. i have one question for you. i have type my email address in sendmail,php file. but there are no any notification from newsletter subscription. any thing to fix this issue?

Can you please reply quickly?

18. Chamindi says:

hi

thank you for your reply. I am fixed that issue. also why it’s not working for Iphones?

www . 1mistake . com

19. Pavithra says:

Hi Anil,

countdown numbers are not displaying, can you help me.

20. Ivan says:

Hi Anli

How do I count down to half days? Like 12 afternoon?

Regards

• Helix DS says:

Open scripts.js.
      Edit this part:

Countdown initializer
      /*var now = new Date();*/
      /*var countTo = 25 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 + now.valueOf();*/
      var countTo = “2015/02/28 12:00:00”; /* replace with your date */

21. sazid zamil says:

this theme is really great , thanks for admin for sharing this but i have a question , how can i setup this theme ?

22. Alina says:

It should work for blogger but get this error on line
    Error parsing XML, line 32, column 7: The element type “link” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “”
    I know a little in html and tried everything.

23. Mohak says:

After uploading the website, how to edit the contents ?
    Like addingl logo, chaning fb url ?

24. MacGyver says:

Hi

I have a problem the send button does not work

What do you do please?

25. Emmanuel says:

This worked perfect !!

var now = new Date();
    var countTo = “2015/03/02”;
    $(‘.timer’).countdown(countTo, function(event) {
    $(this).find(‘.days’).text(event.offset.totalDays);
    $(this).find(‘.hours’).text(event.offset.hours);
    $(this).find(‘.minutes’).text(event.offset.minutes);
    $(this).find(‘.seconds’).text(event.offset.seconds);
    });

26. ash says:

hey, how do I setup the mail configuration client. how do I know that I received a subscriber? where does it store the list?

27. Pat says:

Hi,

I cannot get the countdown working. Could you please confirm I am writing in the right code in the right file?

I am editing the scripts.js

changing it to:
    Countdown initializer
    var now = new Date();
    var countTo = “2016/03/09”;
    $(‘.timer’).countdown(countTo, function(event) {
    $(this).find(‘.days’).text(event.offset.totalDays);
    $(this).find(‘.hours’).text(event.offset.hours);
    $(this).find(‘.minutes’).text(event.offset.minutes);
    $(this).find(‘.seconds’).text(event.offset.seconds);
    });

Yet it shows just a blank timer and no background image.

Your help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
    Pat

28. Dawn says:

I have downloaded but i do not know how to add it to my site. I am using a site hosted by Vista Print. How do I get the files there to create the page?

29. malena says:

problem with the counter… did as sugested too but stil not working.. help please!

I’ve changed the script from what it was to:

Countdown initializer

$this.hide();
    break;
    }
    });

but nothing is working. It shows zeros… 🙁

30. Zak says:

Please can anyone solve the Email Problem? I dont recieve any Message when someone subscribe and the subscriber dont either!

31. Krishna Kanth says:

Can you please help me how to change the days

32. Mahmoud AlRefaei says:

For all who have problem with countdown disappear after changing the code in script.js

please make sure you TYPE the quotation ( ” ) by your keyboard.

Detailed Steps:-
    1- Copy Date Syntax
    var countTo = “2014/11/07”;

2- Open scripts.js and replace
    var now = new Date();
    var countTo = 25 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 + now.valueOf();with this:

with the copied date syntax

3- DELETE quotation in “2014/11/07” and type it by keyboard.

4- Save and Run

I just want to help

33. Abram says:

The easiest way to set this is to change (scripts.js):

var countTo = new Date(“December 1, 2015 15:30:00”); /*Change date and time to fit your needs */

this is using the original code

34. Lisza says:

Great theme! It would be even greater if I can get it to upload to Shopify.
    : ) Help?

I’m an intermediate coder with more novice skills when it comes to templates. Seems like a no-brainer, but when I try to upload, it gives me errors that it does not have the required ‘.liquid’ files that Shopify uses. Correct me if I’m wrong, but would I fix this issue just by creating the files it’s looking for from the assets you provide in the theme? I’m not sure if I could even figure that out, so any guidance/help you could provide would really be appreciated.

THANK YOU ANLI!

~Lisza

35. Lisza says:

So why was my comment not approved to be posted here? I submitted a question earlier about uploading this to Shopify. I saw that it was waiting for moderator approval. Now it’s gone completely. Really?

I’ve just spent the entire afternoon working on this page for my launch countdown, and you can’t help me with how to upload it to Shopify? WOW. How rude.

You can see your approved comment above.

Anyway, in this site I decide if or when to approve a comment. I also decide to delete comments that I don’t find appropriate.

On the other hand, you can decide to leave this site if you don’t like it.

36. Cynergy says:

The subscribe bar is refusing to submit. Can you help me?

[Code deleted. Please don’t send your code here.]

37. David says:

I would like to set the date for July 4, 2016. I’m not sure how to accomplish this. Is there a “how to” doc some where that I missed?

38. Martin says:

Hi, problem, the countdown restart each time i reload the page ..
    What should i do ?
    Thanks

39. anil says:

subscribe emails ID notification not getting.

error : [21-Jun-2016 05:48:30 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/af8fe6b2/public_html/assets/subscribe.php on line 34
    kindly help.
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Sunil

40. Dan says:

Hi, I cannot edit the favicon on this template. I have edited the html code yet the favicon cannot be replaced with the favicon for my website. Please I need help urgently.