Faby is a premium template built with the Bootstrap framework, a responsive multi purpose landing page that you can use to present and promote your product, service, course or application. It comes with a clean and modern design, 6 different layouts, various color schemes and has many features.
Like I’ve done with many other templates, for example with Marco, I’m also adding new layouts / templates to Faby as I release new versions.
Some of Faby’s features include: fullscreen image backgrounds, slideshow backgrounds, working AJAX email subscription forms, contact and registration forms, font icons, pricing tables, video sections, testimonials sections, CSS3 animations, etc.
Take a look below to find the full list of features, the live preview link and the purchase link.
- Responsive Layout (Bootstrap framework)
- 6 Different Layouts
- Many Ready-to-use Forms (registration, contact, subscribe forms)
- Different color schemes
- Retina Ready
- Fullscreen Backgrounds (with images slideshow available)
- Working AJAX Email Subscription Form (you receive the new subscriber in your email or add it in your MailChimp list)
- MailChimp integration
- Working AJAX Contact Form
- Pricing Tables, Responsive Video Sections, Testimonials Sections
- Bootstrap Modals (for example, to show privacy policies, FAQs, terms)
- Font Icons: Font Awesome
- Computer Mockups in PSD format
- Documentation (pdf)
- Easy to use and customize
- Free support and updates
Demo and Purchase
Description, working AJAX subscription form:
Description, working AJAX contact form:
Description, “call to action” buttons, fixed menu:
Description, “call to action” buttons, responsive video:
MailChimp subscription form, background slider:
Version 1.1 – 21 November 2016
- Added New Layout (layout 6) with MailChimp integration
Version 1.0 – November 2016
- Initial release
Subscribe to the Azmind Newsletter and I’ll update you as soon as I release a new WordPress Theme, Bootstrap Template, Tutorial or other Freebie: