Template Update: Andia version 2.1 with latest Bootstrap and pricing tables

Published on: Jun 07 2015 by Anli

Andia Template Update: Latest Bootstrap and Pricing Tables

Today, it’s time to present you a new version of the Andia Bootstrap template, the version 2.1. In this update the most important changes are the use of the latest Bootstrap v3.3.4 and the addition of a new page with some Pricing Tables for your products and services.

Other updates include: the latest version of Font Awesome icons, a small change in the top menu and a bug fix in the portfolio page.

Below you can find a detailed changelog, some screenshots and the live preview and download links. Enjoy!

Preview and download

Live preview here

Download Andia version 2.1 from the template’s page.

Latest version of Bootstrap and Font Awesome

In Andia v2.1 I’ve updated Bootstrap to its latest version 3.3.4 and Font Awesome icons to version 4.3.0.

New page: Pricing Tables

In this version I’ve created a new page with some pricing tables that you can use to show the different prices of your products and services, as you can see in the image below:

Andia Bootstrap Template: Pricing Tables

Bug fix in the Portfolio page

Weeks ago some users have reported a bug in the Portfolio page: portfolio images were disappearing when viewed on the iPhone.

I’ve fixed this bug now, but let me know if it reappears or you find any other bug.

Small change in the top menu

I’ve removed the “Blog” in the top menu and added a new item called “Pages” that contains the link to the “Pricing Tables” page. I’ll also add here the links to the new pages in future versions.

Andia Bootstrap Template: Menu

Filed under: Template Updates

22 Comments So Far

1. cap says:

subscribe.php does not work , I get no email

2. Flaviane Copolla says:

Hey guys! How can I get the blog option back and fix the portfolio page? Should I download the version 2 and do something to fix the portfofio page? Thanks!

3. Hi, I’m just starting to use this template, I love the style and all the functions it has. I can’t get the contact us form to work. The same as other people have said I just change the $emailTo = ‘myemailhere’; and that’s it.
    Could you help with please

Hi Damian! I’m glad you like the template!

When I try to send a message with the contact form in your page, the AJAX call gives this error:

You don’t have permission to access /cgi-bin/php5.fcgi/new/assets/sendmail.php on this server.

Maybe it’s a server configuration problem, try to ask to your hosting providers.

4. alberto says:

Hi guys, thanks for all.
    I have a question: can I buy only the Andia templete and using it developing a new web site? How much does it cost?

5. Myriam says:

Hi ANLI
    Thank you for this beautiful template !!

I just need you help ! I hope te add in contact form an input type file How can I change scripts.js and sendmail.php.

Please ANLI
    Thanks once again

6. Hi Anli
    Is there any way of adding a captcha to the contact form?

7. Myriam says:

Hi Anli

thank you for this template ! I have a question : what kind of characteristic to include for hostting fo my website with Andia template:

PHP 5.5 ? and what else for bootstrap…
    Thanks a lot

8. J Palmer says:

Hello Anli

Thanks for a great template, I hope my links have sent you some useful traffic. (I’m about to download the update.)

I have a question.

I’d like to embed an iframe real time booking page from a 3rd party server url, to also appear in the prices page, but I can’t work out how to make it embed full H and W in big screens.

It’s set at width=”100%” height=”100%”, and width is OK at but has a small H scroll in responsive breakpoints).

I’ve tried various percentages and px values in the inline code, but they all break for the height or in the mobile scales.

Do I need to create an css rule for this, or is there a simple inline code fix?

Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

9. Anja says:

Hello Anli!

Thanks for this beautiful template!
    I have a question: I have created a website with v2 of AndiaTheme. But since 2 months
    I have noticed that the page flickers when loading and gives the impression that the page loads twice or is displayed two times. If I deactivate animation (fadeInUp or fadeInDown),
    then the page displays just like expected. The same behaviour can be seen in your demo / live preview: http://azmind.com/demo/andia-agency/v2-1/ The problem seems to be related to Firefox only.

Do you have any idea how to fix that?

10. Andre says:

I have two problems with the tamplate:
    1. On one server I see the google map in contacts on another server the map container is blank and I have the same versions on both server

2. On one server I have php 5.5 an the subscribe.php and the sendmail.php is working fine. On the second server (php 5.2) I get the following message if I push the send button.
    The website turns into a white page with the massage:
    {“valid”:1,”message”:”Thanks for your request!”}

Perhaps someone can give me a tip to solve the problems.

But first I have to say thank you for all your great work and support.

11. mark says:

Thank you for this template. Very simple and easy to work with.
    Love the design and the flow of the elements.
    By chance, have you designed a “to-top” button?

12. Johnny says:

Hello Anli!
    Thanks for this beautiful template!
    I just updated to ver 2.1, how can i lightbox image in portfolio page? something different from ver 2.0?
    Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance!