Free WordPress Theme – AzSands

Published on: Jun 05 2009 by Anli

azsands-theme

I finally finished coding my second Free WordPress Theme. It’s called AzSands and it has a dark header and light background. The theme comes with 125×125 advertising space, “About me” space and a right widgetized sidebar.

As for the DarkoOo theme, I have implemented threaded comments support and I think I will also implement it in my future themes.

AzSands theme comes under a Creative Commons License so you can make all changes you want and you can use it for personal use. Just don’t remove my link on the footer.

This theme has been tested with Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7, Safari 4 (Windows Version)  and Opera 9.6 and works fine.

You can PREVIEW or DOWNLOAD AZSANDS (1709).

All comments and thoughts about the theme are welcomed.

Filed under: Free Wordpress Themes

64 Comments to “Free WordPress Theme – AzSands”

1. Ming says:

Looks nice. Thank you man

2. Brant says:

Cool! I like it very much!
    And appreciate if you could add more customizations to it!
    I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOUR IMPROVEMENT ON IT :)

Hi, Brant. I’m glad you like it. Can you tell me what customizations would you like to be added to the theme?

• Brant says:

Basically, so far:
        1. Let user to define the menu, but not fixed. (I have to do it myself … It’s not so convenient and I just leave Home/About/Contact)
        2. Show an GUI to let user define their RSS feed.
        3. Be able to define widgets space on header/footer/sidebar . (I can’t put widgets on header/footer easily)
        4. Add templates for “About”, “Contact”, etc, regular pages, (I have to find materials of WP about how to define template )

Just ideas I had so far and I met :)

Ok, I’ll try to implement some of these in the next few days.

3. richard says:

grace design, I like it

4. Irene says:

Is it possible to remove the brackets from around the title? Thanks!

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

x

Subscribe to the newsletter and I'll update you as soon as I release a new WordPress Theme, Bootstrap Template or other Freebie: